Korean Sales Manager Job Vacancy
A 5 star-hotel located in the heart of Jakarta is looking for Sales Manager who has a good track record of sales achievement and likes challenges.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with related Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Reaches out to organizations and businesses that might require a hotel for conferences and events.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Meets with representatives from companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensures that guests are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
- Korean native, age under 45 years old
- Highly preferred Male
- Has at least 5 years of working experience as Sales B2B where at least 3 years in hospitality industry
- Able or willing to play golf with clients
- Salary range IDR25 – 50 million negotiable depends on the experience
- Inhouse residence
- Meal and Transportation allowance
- Air ticket from and to Korea once a year
- Service Charge
- Bonus depends on the performance
Send your CV and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.
Afra Adzani (Mrs.)
Recruitment & Business Manager